CMA is pleased to invite you to join the CMA 2019 China New Export Delegation to Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Shenzhen in China in November 2019 with the assistance of the China Australia Trade and Investment Council (CATIC).
The week-long delegation program will include a full agenda of activities such as a guided tour to the China International Import Expo, various workshops to gain an insight into the policy and regulation environment, and visits to Chinese e-commerce businesses and Invest Shenzhen.
This delegation program will be a perfect opportunity to gain insight into the Chinese market, particularly for companies who don’t currently have a presence in China, but who are ready to explore business opportunities there.
Please click here to see the delegation program.
Date:3 - 8 November 2019
Location: Shenzhen, Hangzhou, and Shanghai in China
Cost per delegate: $12,500 + GST
- 50% deposit to be paid before 30 June 2019
- Balance to be received before 23 August 2019
- Workshops, industry visits and activities as detailed on the program
- All accommodation in Shenzhen, Hangzhou and Shanghai 3–8 November 2019 (Delegates may extend their stay for the duration of the expo for an additional fee)
- Domestic economy flight between Shenzhen and Hangzhou and transfers to Shanghai
- Lunches and some dinners as indicated on the program
Terms and Conditions:1. The full price of the program is payable on or before 23 August 2019. 50% of deposit is required before 30 June 2019 to secure your space.
2. Numbers on this trade mission is limited. CMA has the right to cancel the delegation if the minimum number is not reached. If the delegation is cancelled, CMA will refund the full deposit.
3. The listed program is a guide only and subject to change.
4. The price includes the following: all internal travel (including the flight from Shenzhen to Hangzhou), accommodation in 4.5–5 star hotels, entry fees, workshops, site visits and meals as listed.
5. The price excludes the following: visa and passport costs, your flight to and from China, meals and attractions not listed, personal expenses and travel insurance.
6. Travel insurance is compulsory and should cover at a minimum medical emergency including repatriation. The insurance should also cover personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.
7. Additional nights’ accommodation can be requested before the full payment received; additional accommodation costs will be added to the itinerary cost.
8. The itinerary cannot be reduced or broken into individual elements.
9. No refunds for any components of the program unless application for visa is refused.
Miho Kikuchi (Industry Development Manager)
Tel: +61 2 6260 4022E-mail: email@example.com