This Technical Alert contains all details of new, deleted and changed ingredients, and a comparison table of all changes to the Determination for members. Please note that the information in this alert is included in a comparison table and is more detailed than the description published on the TGA website.
This alert details:
The addition of the following new ingredients for use in listed and assessed listed medicines.
- Addition of the new ingredient, refined Buglossoides arvensis seed oil, for use in listed and assessed listed medicines, with exclusive use provisions for 2 years;
- Addition of the new ingredient, chicken sternum cartilage powder, for use in listed and assessed listed medicines, with exclusive use provisions for 2 years;
- Correction of a minor typographical error in the wording of the restriction for the ingredient, violet leaf absolute, in relation to its use as a fragrance;
- Correction of the spelling for the ingredient “Saccharomyces cervisiae polysaccharides” to “Saccharomyces cerevisiae polysaccharides”; and
- Resolution of the duplicate ingredients, “Poloxamine” and “Poloxamine 1301”, into a single entry, “Poloxamine”.